Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Back to School

Back in the swing of things this week which means up early and on the bike a little after 5:00 am. Often I WFH on T/Th but after last week I need to get out of the house. Plus my computer setup is less than ideal with the old craptop so I'm going in. My work laptop, which died last week, should be fixed today.

So riding translates to being back on the later train and it's suddenly obvious school is back in session. This train is full of idiots right now. The parking lot is also chock full of cars. All I have to say is that I'm not looking forward to my daughter's teenage years.

Fantasy Football

I'm in 3 leagues this year, one primary one (Netmonkey with (Terren), a strong secondary one (ESPN), and a throwaway (Facebook). I won the throwaway game and lost the other 2. I drafted my own teams in the primary leagues and let the computer pick my Facebook league.

Translation: I don't know what I'm doing. Argh!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore