Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Wagons

Went to Orion's yesterday and I jumped off the wagon for a few hours. I'm not going to say I fell off because it's not like it wasn't a willing exit. I had a beer and a big glass of wine. Neither the beer nor the wine was worth getting off. No big deal either way. The thing about wagons is that there's a reason they put a gate on the back. There's a distinct need for things to be put on and taken off.

On a related note I'm now going to start eating a vegetarian diet except for most dinners, some lunches, and the occasional breakfast.

The weekend was decent but very fast. We had our first team rider defect to another team yesterday, though it came as no surprise as we had known for a month it was possible. Here's the thing about people. They can't keep their mouths shut. People talk, and talk, and talk. So there really is no such thing as a secret. Personally, I hate secrets because it forces me to try and remember what I can and cannot say to different people. That's just hard to sort out at the age of 36.

This is Monday morning, and I feel extremely good today. Saturday's ride was a lot of fun though I went over at least 3 if not 4-5 times, so I'm sore all over. I can't wait for Ben to post the video of this so I can see what a bunch of assholes we look like trying to ride the log rollers.

That's all I got this Monday morning, at least for now.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I smoked a cigar Friday night, while sipping Eagle Rare bourbon on an oceanfront patio in Sea Isle City. First ceegar since a New Years Eve wedding, 96-97. Of course, the wagon is only at my house during the week.

    I'm intrigued by the team news, seeing as how I'm all out of the loop and whatnot.
    -ChrisG

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i got snickered in grafton, ma. and will be actively getting on (or off) a wagon as of today.

    no beers were harmed in the making of this post either.

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If I remember correctly, I made a complete jackass of myself this weekend. I think its time the wagon to get parked at my house for a spell.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore