Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

9 Days

Saturday, not a usual day for blogging but I'm just sitting here watching Julia eat her bagel while her mom gets ready to go out. We're off to the mall this morning to get some more work pants for me. It's been 4 years since I've bought any new pants. After that we're going to swing by Dynasty on route 22 and get some dim sum. I'll ride when we get home.

Today is the first of 9 days in a row out of the office. I'm on-call next week so I'll work at home all week. So no waking up at 5:00 for me for a while, thankfully. And since I'll be up until possibly 1:00 some nights I won't be plowing out full days starting at 7:00 am. In other words, I should be able to get my ride on this week.

Ok, the bagel is done and my wife is almost ready to go so time for me to get some pants *before* I go eat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore