Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Losing My Touch

We got to Lin's Palace to eat dinner at 6:10. It took me 26 whole minutes before I could get my mother-in-law to start slagging the Chinese. I'm really disappointed in my skills here, as I though 15 minutes would be a no brainer, especially with the opening of being able to talk about the Olympics. Man, I must be losing it.

Funny that the conversation that triggered it was me commenting to my father-in-law about China beating Taiwan in baseball. Ok, yes I admit I was trolling with that one. So sue me. But Nat's dad said the reason they lost was political. The new Taiwanese government wants to kowtow to China, so they let them win the baseball game.

I am 100% being serious. So, as you can see, the fact it took me 26 minutes to hit that button is pretty poor on my account. Oh well, I'll try better next time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore