Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday Comment

A little late today. No BB on the train and no time at work.

Terren

"Norm, couple things:

1) Go crazy?
2) Laptop on your lap for an hour will fry your nuts, multiply that by 8-10 times a week
3) I've got mad wireless router skillz, if you need a hand with that"


1) Don't mind if I do!

2) It's not so bad as the old laptops but I think long term you're likely right. The boys would be girls before long.

3) I'll be calling you tomorrow almost surely.

I'm in the basement roasting coffee, blogging, and watching an NFL replay of Colts-Bears. How sweet is the power of technology if you know WTF you're doing?

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "How sweet is the power of technology if you know WTF you're doing?"
    I agree, just never tell anyone you do, or else you'll spend the rest of your life in a weird sort of indentured servitude fixing all your family and friends shite.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore