Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Variousness

Here's what the world looked like when I got on the train this morning:



It was a nice morning, bright sun, cool and crisp.

ChrisG

"I say do what is gonna give you the most return on the time you put in. Riding the trainer with purpose is better than sleeping in, if getting fitter/faster is a goal."

It's weird, I admit. And I know that part of you has to be like, "This guy is nuts." But I think we're all odd in whatever way, and this is just how my brain works. I respond better at 4:50 am to the idea that there's work I need to do as opposed to it being time to go have fun, as fun at that time of day is defined by more sleep.

BikNBen

"Trainers are off limits until the clocks change."

Last year I was better, but this year I'm just not motivated to ride in the dark before work. I also don't have a rear blinkey at the moment as 3 of mine blew up last year. While they're not very expensive it gets annoying having to replace these stupid things routinely.

Terren

"Thank you Norm. This should be read by everyone on the planet, even people in Antarctica."

I will print out the letter and send it parcel post to those people.

Walter

"its the same people that say, "It's not the heat, it's the humidity""

It's not the heat, it's the stupidity?

Dump Truck

Terren sent a cool ass link of slo-mo lightning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore