Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Cycle 28

I'm going to post this from the BB on the train because I can. Blogger is coolio like that. Like that. Yes yes ya'll.

I'm pretty tuckered out at the end of the day. I had absolutely nothing to do today so I went a little stir crazy by about 1:00. Still played with the PHP stuff but didn't have all my resources set up at work so it wasn't as efficient as it could be.

Catching the early train home, the 4:12 out of NYPS. Looking like this may be a solo trip, oh well.

On tap this weekend is a pre-ride of the KVSP race course with some of the team. I crashed there twice yesterday, once pretty hard. So I took it pretty easy after that. Hopefully the conditions will be a bit better tomorrow.

Sunday who knows. I may start a bit of a taper because next Sunday is the last H2H race until September. So I'm thinking a 1:15 sprint around the swamp. Then lower volume accordingly the rest of the week.

I figured out that I'm in 6th place in the H2H series standings which is good considering I shit the bed and pulled a 15th last weekend at Stewart. I guess I never really posted about that but we talk so much about the races on the team forum it seems like I'm all talked out about it. Anyway I blew my load trying to stay with the lead pack and blew up early in the race. I had also over-trained the weeks before that.

One of my teammates Ruth suggested that I might be low on protein - kinda out of the blue. Well after I looked more into my eating habits I think she may be right. We'll give it a full 2 weeks to see how that plays out but so far I think she was on to something.

Anyway, have a good weekend.

Victim: Nobody.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I got some protein for ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore