Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm Not Worried

Really, I'm not worried. Today I have officially gained 10 pounds from the beginning of vacation. You know, I figure, these things happen. Some people put on 20 pounds over the winter and work it off once spring comes. Hey, it's not my style but whatever, I'll roll with it. I'm hip. I'm with it. We'll take it as it comes.

So anyway, I went casual to work today because I felt like it. I asked someone to snap a picture of me on the subway. Like I said, more pictures for my viewing audience. Does the White Sox jacket make me look fat? Or is it the camera?

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, there's a lot of season. If you can get back in the groove with some consistency, all that work you did over the winter is not lost- you'll come onto some form. Maybe just a little later than you'd ideally hoped.
    -ChrisG

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's that mustache that makes you look fat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore