Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Day 13 Pictures

And finally we get to the end of the line with the picture posts. A final 6 pictures for the last full day on the ground. I took none on packing day so this is it, the final set. Our final dinner, Grace and Lydia at the table.



After food the kids play a bit.



Julia looking a little goofy here. It's what she does.



Grace had to basically force Lydia to let me hold her.



Playing at the department store after the meal.



More play.



That's it, all done. 12 days of pictures (2 through 13) with none on the plane and none on my last day. Hope you enjoyed. It would have been better if they had all been in-line with the text as the trip went on but that would have been a pretty tall task. Maybe next time, though I doubt it.

Next week I should be back to my normal retarded self. I'll reply to the various vacation comments in one last post about the trip. But then after that we're back to reality. The girls come home Saturday, late night. So by midnight Pee Wee's Big Adventure will be all done.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore