Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Some Comments

Just some feedback today with pithy comments from yours truly.

Steve

strong like bull, smart like tractor

I don't even know what this is referring to anymore but whatever, it is what it is.

Matt Fat Cat

My brain is tired and it won't allow me to read words at the moment but since you supplied pictures, I don't have to. Everyone lookin good. Great stuff.

Thanks! I've got a long modeling career ahead of me, I'd say.

Walter

Imaginary audiance, I'm for real damn it. My friend once said, " did you ever take a news paper into the shitter, and then realize all you are doing is reading the paper with your pants down?

Sorry Walter, don't want to diminish your reality, though you're not on the train next to me so it's still a leap of faith to assume anyone will read what I'm on about. I figure it's only a matter of time before people get sick of listening to me.

I wish I could take my book into the crapper at work but I think people would look at me funny. People are like that.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I used to sneak a book/magazine in my pants on my way to/from the bathroom to avoid the political ramifications of reading in the bathroom.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore