Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Monday, October 06, 2008

Blog No More?

I have been very lax in my blogging lately. I figure that's a good thing for me, maybe not such a good thing for the readers. It's good for me because it means I'm not looking to waste time on the way to work as much. It also means I'm not going to work as much.

A few things going on here:

* I'm working from home almost every Tuesday and Thursday. I use that commute time to ride my bike.

* We bought a portable DVD player for Julia so we can go on long car rides. That means I get a DVD player to watch on the train.

* I picked up a base building book which is interesting to me.

Add it all up and my blog time is less than ever. Like I said, it's a good thing that I only go to Brooklyn 3 days a week, and every 5th week I'm home the whole week since I'm on support. That will be next week. So that amounts to 12 trips to the office every 5 weeks, for an average of 2.4 days a week, compared to what used to be 25 days a week. That's rich, and phat, and all that good stuff.

On the bike, my season is over. I've revised my goals. I now have 2:

1. Drop into the 170s. Enough of this bouncing around. I'll explain more about this someday but it's time to start living long-term with my plans.

2. Have fun.

That's it. Ok, in NYC now. Enjoy your Monday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore