Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Football and Sharks

As usually happens, fantasy football has jumped the shark by week 3. I'm 2-1 in 2 leagues and 1-2 in another. I'm 2-1 in the primary league and my team currently looks pretty solid but I've just lost all interest in football at this point. I knew it would happen so it's no surprise. Just saying it's so, I guess. I'll stay interested so long as my primary team keeps winning. But I didn't even consider watching any games this week.

Rutgers has already jumped the shark, starting out 0-3. Looks like this team may totally fall apart, or maybe this qualifies as already having fallen apart. They play some sort of St. Mary's for the Blind school this weekend so they may get a win but who cares. This past Saturday their game started at 3:30. We went to a farm, then for pizza, then to see the horse, then to get ice cream. They're not worth wasting my day for at this point.

After the race Sunday I'm motivated to ride and race more again. It always happens this way. This is good, because it's not getting warmer out. So these races at the end of the year often serve to motivate me through part of the winter.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore