Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Monday, March 03, 2008

I am not Sarah Silverman

If I were to apply the Kubler-Ross Grief Cycle to the Sarah Silverman - Jimmy Kimmel video I saw recently, it would go like this.

  1. Shock - Jimmy sees the original video and he's in shock, total disbelief.
  2. Denial - he refuses to return her emails and pretends nothing is going on.
  3. Anger - he makes a counter video.
  4. Bargaining - he says he'll change. He asks, What can he do to make her happy?
  5. Depression - the reality starts to set in.
  6. Testing - he thinks, I can live just fine without Sarah. I think. Maybe. Well maybe if I take up bowling. Or, I'm sure there's something I can do to make it work.
  7. Acceptance - finally he says, fine, life indeed does go on. I'm ok with it.

Like I said, I am not Sarah Silverman, I don't play her on TV, and I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. But, well, you know. I mean, well you know if you know. That's all I know.

You may have noticed I'm blogging every day all of the sudden. There were 3 weekend entries which were all pretty short but it's like, if I have a few minutes to sit down I might as well bang out a few items. Apologies about the poop. Also, sorry if you're a big Clinton fan. Those entries aren't an attempt to be a daily blogger. I just wanted to put them in when I thought of them. I may go to multiple posts a day now because it makes some sense. I read (by read I mean glaze over) a lot of other blogs and there's a lot of solid info to share. Blogs are about redirection half the time anyway.

Like now, do I cut it off then post again later about my biking on the weekend? Probably. Those are different so why not bang out different posts? I can't promise I'm going to keep at anything long term, especially with us going on vacation in - holy shit - 6 days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore