Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Monday, February 02, 2009

What You Are Saying

Check out this graph of users and page views from the blog:



Big month of March I had there. What you're telling me is that I need to travel more. Well, I'll be going to Chicago this week but I'm not sure that's the kind of travel that keeps the people coming back for more.

I'm still baffled by this breakdown:

Browser Language Unique Visitors
English / United States 3411
Korean 216

How does Korean rank so high? I don't get how that works out but all I can guess is that some Korean blogger latched on to my Taiwan trip and a handful of his readers checked out some pages.

Nothing really of value here but I just decided to check my stats today. They're pretty poor, admittedly. I'll try harder in 2009*.

*I'm lying

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore