Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Never Satisfied

FatCat

"Norm, You need to go back to evaluating the people on the train. Or posting pole vaulter pictures. Your regular life is pretty boring otherwise. ;)"

Jeez you people are never satisfied. Well I'm on the train right now and a reasonably hot Asian girl is sitting next to me. She's probably 30 and is falling asleep. I'd take a picture but I think I pressed my luck last time I did that stuff. Other than that not much to see here. I've given up sitting in the 2 seaters for a while. So she's just in the middle of me and some Hispanic guy who is translating Spanish text on his laptop, which is pretty neat.

I'm probably 40 comments behind now. I'd like to say I'll get to them all but you know I won't. I'll chip away at a few but then never knock them all out. So it goes. It's something which you all know is better than nothing, unless you're counting bee stings.

It was 23 degrees this morning. As much as I want to see how well my winter riding gear handles the cold that may be a bit much. I guess we'll see how that works out tomorrow.

Alice

"I am too very excited for new winter shoes."

I don't know who Alice is but I feel your excitement. My shoes have turned out to be an amazing purchase, really. All you could expect and more. Last year my feet were always a cold spot but no longer.

Walter

"I was pretty excited to buy stuff today too. Good to see you"

Like Alice, Walter was into the shoe sale as well though I think he bought lights.

Ok fine, this is all pretty boring. So the girl next to me just took her top off and is dancing on the seat...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore