Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Internet is Dead

I'm pretty sure that the Internet has died. Usually there's so much content that I don't know what to do with myself. Right now, there are no message board posts, no unread blogs, no emails or PMs to attend to. I don't know what to do with myself.

I guess it's expected at this time of year. People use up vacation, companies freeze code, people go into a shell with the weather - it's not entirely odd to see this happen. But it's almost like someone turned the lights out in the last week.

Otherwise, life is good. Hopefully I wake up and see 179 on the scale tomorrow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well? did you see 179?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore