Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dorks on bikes (SFW)

So here are some pictures as scraped from the imageextreme.com website. Here is the event link if you're so inclined. Each of these pictures has "proof" on it. I presume this is to show proof that we actually did the race. These picture guys are always thinking!

This is the start of the race. I'm in the blue, making sure my nuts & berries are working well. Woody is to the right (my left) looking at me making sure my nuts & berries are working well.


Both of us look at something in the road. This may have been the tandem bike. Or it may have been some nuts & berries that fell to the ground. Poor fellow.


As you'll note, we are the last 2 solos out of camp.


Just to be sure, there we are waaaaaay up the road. Not sure what the photographer was thinking. Maybe he liked our asses.


Here's Commander Woody looking his dorkiest through the woods.


And me, looking nothing like a mountain biker. Pass the nachos.


Next lap, Special Olympics style.


Woody follows suit, not quite as Special as me though.


Lo and behold! Gregg shows up for the second lap!


Third lap, Woody leads.


I follow shortly after, sleeping on my bike. You'll note I have changed shirts while Woody maintains his stinky ass shirt from the first 2 laps. You will also note Gregg sat out lap #3.


Sunday, in long sleeves. Who would think it would be so cold in August?


Woody, also long sleeves. Apparently he did a bunny hop after this that the photographer did not catch. Riiiiight...


And Gregg pulls up the end of the final lap, both of us surprised he made it out of bed.


There you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore