Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday

It is now Friday night, 7:00. The camp is setup except for the valuables. I am home, choosing to get a good night of sleep as opposed to camping out to toss and turn in a tent. My extensive pre-ride camp & food lists turned out to be highly valuable. It took me about an hour to finish up the details this morning and about 30 minutes to set up camp. In hindsight, there was little need to even check-in and setup this morning. I chose the furthest solo camping option, which would have been available tomorrow morning. It's a few hundred yards further than the other spots. But those guys get to the check-in at 7:00 in the morning. No thanks. It was the only real way to make sure we would all be camped together. Good to know for next year.

I'm ready, as much as I'll ever be. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore