Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nothing

I got nothing this morning to talk about so I'll ramble until something comes up. It's Tuesday which is normally a day I WFH but work is packed right now and I just don't get as much done at home as I do in the office. The laptop isn't comfortable enough nor is it the most powerful thing in the world. Plus I'm in a spot right now where I need to interface with people so off I go to the fattening pen.

Cycle 45

Victim: Summit, white, man, 30-39, not fat, regular, married. Not much to see here, average looking guy dressed to work in the city. Reads his paper and listens to his music. More or less ok but his shirt constantly rubs against my arm.

Assessment: not good. I forget what my options are.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore