Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Friday, March 07, 2008

Out Of Office Automatic Reply

I am currently out of the office, beginning on March 8 and returning on March 24. In my absence, if you need assistance please either stand under a cold shower until I get back, or jump out the window and scream Geronimo!

Sometimes I really wish I could put shit like that in my OOO auto-reply when I go on vacation. I just checked the weather for Taipei and it looks swell, rain or at least scattered showers for the next 7 days. But you know what? I'll be on vacation. And last time I checked they don't stop making food when it rains. So bring it on bitches!

Oh and this is what our seats looks like. Not bad. I think they server beer so worst comes to worst

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore