Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A Bike Appears

Forgive me if this turns out to be a total shit post which is all mangled and whatnot. I'm posting this directly into Blogger from my newfangled state of the fart Blackberry. So it may get all mangled which would make it newfanlged and mangled.

Nat's cousin has a bike I can use while I'm there. We're both guessing that it doesn't suck based on who he is, basically a reasonably young and in shape guy. So we figure he won't buy a POS bike. Well, hoping as much as guessing. But whatever, wheels are wheels. Brakes are brakes.

This was posted in the Summit train station. Now I'm going to try some html stuff you can feel free to ignore. Oh and this shit won't be spell checked either so my spelling skilz will be front and center.

Html italics
html bold

Edit: The html tags work in the mobile version. So I can bust out a link like this now.

Honk if you're hogging!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore