Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fairly Mundane

Not a lot going on in my head right now, so not much to blog about. Steve, Jake, and I have a meeting with one of the team sponsors tonight, a shop in north Jersey. I'm not exactly sure what we're discussing but they asked me to come. Perhaps they need some comedic relief, I don't know. Should be a long day, the second of 4 long days in a row.

Yesterday I got stuck at work, home at 7:15, on the trainer at 7:35, and out of the shower close to 9:00. Before I knew it, it was after 11:00 and here I am with about 6 hours of sleep. Today I won't get home until 10:00 or so. Tomorrow is some sort of post-work ride. Then Thursday is my evening with Julia. We may just watch TV all night. Someone needs to teach her about sloth.

On the team front, sponsors have come to a halt but I'm still adding team members, which translates to us having money going out but none coming in. So I'm just about done adding people unless Ben or someone of that caliber comes around, which I think he will if he decides to race off-road next year instead of on-road primarily.

As for me I'm just trying to get any time spinning the legs that I can. Last night was 47 minutes of trainer before I got sick of it and called it a ride. I'd hoped to avoid the trainer until after vacation but I failed. So it goes. The alternative is not riding enough. Wednesday I may go out for a night ride instead of sitting in the basement but it's looking like rain now. Fun.

No set plans for this weekend other than not drinking, or having a beer at most. I still feel the effects of this weekend as I sit here Tuesday morning. It's good to remind yourself just how bad beer is for you. Life changes. I may go up to Wawayanda Sunday for a big ride with Brett or maybe I'll do something else entirely. Also want to try and hit the Mountain Man biathlon at Lewis Morris this weekend as at least 2 of our women's team members will be doing that.

Pretty mundane all in all. No formal training right now. Team is taking shape. Work is possibly heating up for a year-end run. I could use a coffee when I get into the office. So I'll buy a coffee when I get into the office. I'm a problem solver like that.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger shaggz said…

    i will be on mtbnj hiatus starting tomorrow afternoon, so it should be a bit slower after that - stop whining, bitch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore