Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sunday Morning

So I realized I actually needed like 360 grams of carbs if I eat 4 hours before the race. I split the difference and said 3.5 hours, and then came a little short anyway. The breakfast:

  • Sesame bagel with 2 tbsp jelly
  • 1 cup cinnamon-raison cereal with 1 cup rice milk
  • Medium banana
  • 3 carnation instant breakfasts with 1 cup rice milk
  • Cup of coffee
  • 2 glasses of water
The carnation and banana will be eaten in the car, along with some more water. Can't go too nuts because I don't want to stop to pee 6 times.

This lands me at 293 grams of carbs, 1413 total calories. That's nothing short of insane. It sounds extreme but this is what is referred to as "performance eating". I tell ya what. No idea how the race is going to go but I'm pretty damn sure I'll be performing on the can before long.

Ok, time to let her rip. Thanks for the well wishes!

Labels: ,

 

Accommodation in aviemore