Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Fuck You Kenny, You're Not Getting Your $40

I'm sick of Kenny already. Yesterday things came to a head, and we had words. Well, actually Kenny had words, I mostly listened and tried to reason with him. You see, Kenny finally got hold of me via phone yesterday and demanded I give him his $40 back. Naturally, I refused. I have no intention to pay him $40. Kenny didn't like the sounds of that, and after a minute of stark raving mad ranting, screamed that he was going to my father to set things straight.

The problem is, I have no idea who Kenny is. He thinks I'm Jose, some Hispanic guy who owes him $40. I tried to explain his error to him. But not being the brightest bulb in ye olde deck, it never really got through. I think that deep down he knew I was telling the truth when I said that I, in fact, am not Hispanic, but in fact I am a white Polish guy (ok, only 25% but I assure you that I'm not Hispanic). The truth is, I imagine, Kenny was angry at being played for $40, so much that when I asked him if I sounded like Jose, he said that, "Yeah, you sound Hispanic."

I tried to explain that Jose gave him a fake number. But that just set him on a more intense rant. During his screaming episode, he suggested, rather bluntly, that he was not illiterate, which I suppose justifies his claim that this Jose guy couldn't have duped him by giving him a bogus phone number. I wasn't about to explain that the whole thing didn't hold water. If Jose had no intention of giving him back his $40, would he have given him the right phone number and later denied being Jose at all? Maybe Kenny knows Jose is a moron, and would never have thought to give him a fake number. Then again, who ended up with the $40? Again, probably wasn't worth the effort, since Kenny, well you know, he's not illiterate and all.

This all comes to fruition after months of Kenny leaving messages on my voice mail - my work cell phone by the way. He had never stated why he was calling. I always assumed that Kenny was a user and Jose was a dealer, just by the elusive way that Kenny left the messages. Sort of like, "Hey Jose this is Kenny...ah...gimmie a call back I could...could...ah...I really need to talk to you." Always sounded to me like he didn't want to say why he was calling. Figure that if it was about money, he would have screamed, "Give me back my $40 mother fucker!" Kinda like he did yesterday. I guess he lost his cool when he touched base with the idea that he wasn't really getting his money back, at least not from me.

So anyway, fuck you Kenny. I'm not giving you $40. Stop leaving me voice mail messages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore