Normbrero

We make holes in teeth!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Man Down, Day 2

Home from work again today, may end up going to the doctor's because I'm getting that stabbing pain in my head from when I get congested and I'm overly stressed from the world. Last time it happened I knew what people were talking about when they said that certain pains make you not want to continue to survive. It's not quite that bad today but it sucks ass. I don't really get how the body works sometimes. There can be absolutely no evolutionary advantage to making me want to off myself. I think he gave me an industrial decongestant then plain Advil last time but I don't remember. So it goes.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Misery loves company... I overdid it on Monday and now have a summer cold.

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my head was all clogged up today along with not sleeping b/c riley was up at 5A. anyway, get well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Accommodation in aviemore